- 24/7: slang for twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Aeon: an immeasurably or indefinitely long time.
- Anathema: one cursed by ecclesiastical authority.
- Animé: Japanese animation
- BDSM: an acronym for bondage, domination, servant, and master.
- Congruent: the same size and shape
- Efficient cause: means that it initiates change.
- Formal cause: means a plan or type.
- GLBT or GLBTCQ: An acronym standing for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or transsexual, curious, and queer.
- Inertia: “a property of matter by that it remains at rest or in uniform motion in the same straight line unless acted upon by some external force.”
- Otaku: person obsessed with Japanese animation
- Pansexual: “exhibiting or implying many forms of sexual expression”
- Split beaver: when a woman holds her genitals open